About the job
It’s an exciting time to join Nordic Semiconductor as we continue our journey while pursuing high aspirations with committed colleagues worldwide. Working with embedded SW in agile development projects, you will be responsible for developing automated test cases and maintaining build & test automation frameworks according to the principles of Continuous Integration.
- Investigating new SW/HW features and non-functional requirements in order to design and implement automated test cases following the Nordic-defined SW Verification process
- Maintaining a fully automated build-and-test system to detect failures and errors as early as possible.
- Following up on bugs and providing test evidence for further analysis by team members or other projects in Nordic, to ensure end-to-end compatibility
- Programming in embedded C for the target side for test case development and in Python on the PC side for test control and automation
Qualification and skills
- Bachelor or Master in Electronics Engineering or similar
- Experience or education with embedded FW development and micro-controllers based on RTOS architecture.
- Knowledge of Embedded C programming and Python
- Knowledge of test infrastructure development and automation using Continuous Integration
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
We are looking for a team-oriented person with efficient collaboration skills and the ability to work with limited supervision. We hope that you are curious to learn, eager to try out new things and continuously improve while acknowledging that failure is an important part of learning. You will be part of a busy environment with changing priorities and an important part in the development of next-generation microchips.
Working for Nordic
Working for Nordic Semiconductor, you will be inspired and supported to develop yourself. Our teams enjoy a professional and informal working environment. We value and encourage the continuous development of skills and expertise to the highest levels. We are proud of our Norwegian heritage, our highly skilled international workforce, world-leading innovation, and professional brilliance. We offer a variety of tasks and projects, and the possibility to work alongside some of the world’s most renowned experts within their field. We encourage our employees to question the established and innovate while expecting professionalism, commitment, and the will to learn.
- Competitive salary with short- and long-term incentive plan
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Family-friendly policies, insurances, and benefits
Location: Trondheim, Norway | Oslo, Norway | Oulu, Finland | Tampere, Finland
For more information, please contact Mrs. Shanthalakshmi at Shanthalakshmi.email@example.com
Please note that this position might be subject to a background check.